We’re hiring a Social Media Manager to join our team ahead of the 2022/23 season.
Apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3004943134/?refId=8hHZoRyBQBKkkIeJPj6wsw%3D%3D
About the job
Unique Sports Group is a leading football agency, representing an elite client list of international players across the Premier League, Bundesliga and Europe.
From academy prospects to full internationals and even to planning for retirement, Unique has an established track-record in guiding, nurturing and assisting players at every stage to achieve their career goals.
As part of our 360° management approach, Unique offers clients in-house social media management.
This role is primarily based in our Hertfordshire office, with flexibility to travel to shoot on-location with our client base as required.
- Devising and implementing social media strategies to align with the goals of the company and clients
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing engaging content daily across multiple accounts and platforms (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Liaising with agents across the company, as well as proactively researching to stay up to date with results across the football pyramid, to regularly post about clients’ performances, achievements and milestones
- Liaising with agents across the company to creatively announce transfers, new contracts, new client signings and other company news
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of company-generated content/strategy
- Collaborating with internal videographer/editor and external media departments of football clubs on behalf of clients to secure content and assets
- Overseeing the design and tone of in-house and client social media profiles
- Suggesting and implementing new features to develop awareness and grow profiles across the company’s client base e.g. promotions, competitions etc
- Staying up-to-date with technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Managing the production of high-quality graphics with freelance designers
- Extensive knowledge of football and the football industry
- Be a confident self-starter, able to manage workloads and allocate time effectively
- Be a clear communicator with ability to handle internal and external stakeholders
- Be proactive and hold the ability to work within a close-knit team environment in a fast-paced sector
- Previous experience working within football