We’re hiring a videographer / editor to join our content team ahead of the 2022/23 season.
About the job
Unique Sports Group is a leading football agency, representing an elite client list of international players across the Premier League, Bundesliga and Europe.
From academy prospects to full internationals and even to planning for retirement, Unique has an established track-record in guiding, nurturing and assisting players at every stage to achieve their career goals.
As part of our 360° management approach, Unique offers clients a high-quality content creation service.
As the videographer for Unique, you will be responsible for conceptualising, shooting and editing both short and long-form content with the client base, as well as editing highlights packages.
This role is primarily based in our Hertfordshire office, with flexibility to travel to shoot on-location with our client base as required.
- Receiving briefs, shot-lists and concepts and being able to conceptualise and create content from scratch
- Filming on-location with clients at commercial and media shoots, as well as on the road and in their own environments
- Providing players with high-quality content for their own social media channels
- Servicing the company’s own channels with regular and engaging content
- Reformatting content in suitable dimensions for different social channels
- Confident use of Sony equipment (A7siii + native lenses)
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Organising and coordinating two-camera set-ups (plus audio) for features and interviews
- Be a self-starter, be proactive and hold the ability to work within a team in a fast-paced world
- Adobe After Effects experience (or interest in learning)
- Adobe Lightroom competency
- Ability to photograph